[Xymon] Uptime doesnt work [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dennis W dennisw at agd.gov.au
Fri Mar 23 06:43:34 CET 2012

UNCLASSIFIED//
Hi,

I am using XYMON to monitor both Linux and Windows machine. Everything seems to be working very nicely bar UPTIME test for the Windows machines. When selected the Windows machines reports:
                                System uptime performance counter query failed
                                0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds

Can anyone provide any details how to resolve this issue?

Secondly it seems that uptime is reported in the CPU pages on my Linux machines. Is there any way of duplicating this in the UPTIME column for consistency reasons.

Thanks

Dennis

UNCLASSIFIED//

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.