[Xymon] Antw.: Extra column containing an access protocol (putty, telnet, mstsc)

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Fri Mar 9 21:44:11 CET 2012

Don,
using a normal Windows machine I want to view the xymon monitoring pages. If a page contains for example Linux servers, I want to have a PuTTY column. Clicking on that should open PuTTY on my local Windows pc and connect to the selected Linux server on the xymon page. The same with telnet for Cisco devices and mstsc for Windows machines. That enables me to connect to nearly all monitored machines from one point just by clicking webpages.

Hope you got me?

More details on Monday...

Regards
Christian