[Xymon] Purple confusion.

Barrie Parker Barrie.Parker at uregina.ca
Fri Mar 2 18:21:36 CET 2012

Hi:

I not entirely conversant on listserve etiquette so please forgive me if this isn't the correct way to respond to everyone w.r.t. this thread.

Thank you David for the pointer. Dropping columns is something I do know how to do.

And thank you Malcolm for clarifying.

I did orginally go through the listserve archives (here and BBWin) and the 0.13 chm help file, but I wasn't able to find a definitive answer on netstat. I did see the line "When we use centralized mode, all network data and statistics are sent by the stats agent". I gather now that that means Windows network data still shows up in "trends" - which obviously it does since I'm seeing it being graphed without any breaks in the data.

While I'm here, thank you to Henrik for xymon and to Malcolm to BBWin. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. It sure helped the other day when I was testing a flex license server on a cloned vm and it took down a running flex production one ;)

Regards,
Barrie.

The only way that will happen is if he changes BBWin back to local mode.

Malcolm
--
BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

>>> Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> 3/1/2012 6:18 PM >>>
Unless bbwin reports the column...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340