[Xymon] Reports

Newton, Steve (PHH) Steve.Newton at PHH.com
Tue Jun 26 19:14:24 CEST 2012

Hello,

               Wondering if I could get a little help? I'm trying to obtain data for a report (cpu, memory, and disk weekly averages). Has anyone written a script for this? Thanks

Steve Newton

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain non-public, confidential and/or proprietary information for disclosure to and use by the intended recipient only. If you have received this communication in error, please delete or destroy it and all copies and attachments immediately, and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any review, distribution or printing of this communication is prohibited. An error in transmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. We reserve the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications.