[Xymon] Monitoring a simple cluster

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:51:49 CEST 2012

Crazy thought, but why don't you have smtp01 defined in DNS as an MX with
priority or 10 and smtp02 defined in DNS as an MX with priority of 20.

You may have a perfectly valid reason for doing what you are doing, but
simply having a primary and a secondary SMTP server would be simplest to
administrator and to monitor.

CC

RHCE#805007969328369