[Xymon] analysis.cfg config issues

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Jun 15 07:46:36 CEST 2012

To me, the config looks like it should work.

Perhaps you could test what's going on with "xymond_client --test --debug".
 See "man xymond_client" for details.

Also note that the default levels for LOAD are 5 and 10, according to the
man page for analysis.cfg.  So the behaviour is also consistent with the
host matching nothing including the DEFAULT.  Is it possible that the
analysis.cfg file is not readable by the xymon user?