[Xymon] why do you use xymon?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jun 13 03:08:44 CEST 2012

It works.  It's cost effective.  It's lightweight.

It fits my needs and environment.

If you need the average user (not able to edit text files) then you'll
need to find a solution to that, Zenoss may be one option.  The other
would be to edit the bb-hosts (hosts.cfg) with the hobbitadmintools
(which may have been renamed to xymonadmintools at this point).  The
question is what problem is the co-worker trying to solve?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St