[Xymon] CGI error log

KING, KEVIN KK1051 at att.com
Mon Jun 11 21:09:17 CEST 2012

Folks of Xymon,

I have Xymon 4.3.7 I am getting to the last of my issues and clean up from switching over from Bigbrother 2 years ago. I see a lot of these errors in my CGI error log.
2012-06-11 08:09:40 showgraph Sendto failed: Destination address required
2012-06-11 08:09:40 showgraph Sendto failed: Destination address required
2012-06-11 08:09:49 showgraph Sendto failed: Destination address required
2012-06-11 08:09:49 showgraph Sendto failed: Destination address required
2012-06-11 08:09:49 showgraph Sendto failed: Destination address required

I have seen it in every version I have run. I had not address it in the past as things seemed to be working just fine. As I said I am getting to the end of my list of issues. I am sure it has got something to do with the environment.  I see it when I view any page that has rrd graphs. I have not had much luck chasing it. And thought I would hit up the group to see if this is something others have seen.

Thanks.

Kevin H. King
Implementations
Senior-Advanced Technical Support, AT&T Network Operations
AT&T
"You can not please everyone everyday, But everyday please everyone you can" -me