[Xymon] xymonnet Fatal signal caught

Scott Post sjpostsr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:25:30 CEST 2012

Ok, I tried loading all the host again today and now have a corefile.

I know that I have a lot of hosts that are failing DNS resolves, but that
is a whole different issue that we are working on.
Some hosts have been "hard-coded" to an IP address and this is is not
updating DNS.

Thus far, I have found that I can resolve some of the names from Windows,
but not the Linux (Suse) Xymon server.

I have create a vbscript that pulls a list of all the hosts that I want
from Active Directory and then resolves the hostname to IP.

It builds the config file and then I can just upload it to the Xymon server.