[Xymon] Custom test- stats graphs and verbose text displayed on one page?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:09 CEST 2012

I'm writing a custom test, call it "ABC", with a fair amount  of
verbose output. The test works fine.
When I send just the colon-separated statistics to a separate test
page, call it ABC_stats,  the ABC_stats RRD graphs work fine.

But I'm wondering, is there a way to get the ABC_stats graphs  onto
the ABC output page?
I tried sending it all together but RRDtool choked on the unexpected data.

Sample  ABC output:

 Total : 460599
 Success : 450123
 Failed : 10472

 Files examined
  /data/foo/bar/yadda.20120725.log
  /data/foo/bar/yadda.20120726.log

Errors:
  /data/foo/bar/yadda.20120725.log had value XYZ outside the expected range
 /data/foo/bar/yadda.20120725.log had value ABC with incomplete data