[Xymon] xymonlaunch crashed on client and red alert presented to server?

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Tue Jul 24 20:56:55 CEST 2012

Probably just a coincidence; I don't think anything particularly changed
with the signaling code. Did it happen more than once?

The lack of auto-clearing might be construed as a feature, considering
that segfaults and the like aren't supposed to happen and should probably
be looked at ;)

To clear, just issue a "xymon drop HOST.xymonlaunch" like any other status.

HTH,
-jc