[Xymon] Bug in ping tests?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Jul 18 22:35:19 CEST 2012

Do you mean the red status details?  Going to the host and checking this
entry via history it says:

Wed Jul 18 14:13:39 2012 conn NOT ok
Service conn on hostshere.imaginenetworksllc.com is not OK : Host does not
respond to ping
System unreachable for 1 poll periods (0 seconds)

I'm not sure if this is working or not - 0.0.0.0         .default.       #
testip

Looking at the hosts 4 of them do not have testip listed, they may do DNS.
 The remainder do not use DNS and specifically state testip.

Now one of the hosts (compass) give me an Internal Server Error for this
one red entry.  A couple other older red events work.  Maybe a clue?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St