[Xymon] Xymon rename - bug?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:08:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

Using Xymon 4.3.7 I renamed one of our reported clients:

   Xymon <server IP> "rename library-4a lib-srvr4a"

This seemed to change all the client files on the Xymon server except
for the files in 'data/hist'. In there I now have both 'library-4a' and
'lib-srvr4a' files for each of the client tests. I have modified
hosts.cfg and analysis.cfg for the new client name, and restarted both
the Xymon client and server.

I have no idea if this is a bug or not.

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001