[Xymon] PATCH: RRD Graph Colours

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.com
Sat Jan 21 12:19:49 CET 2012

As Josh replied, it's just a matter of extracting the files and running `patch original.c patch.c.patch` then re-running make and `make install`.

The patches do throw a few non-fatal errors when applied to the Subversion tree (trunk r6890 and branch 4.3.7), so I've attached revised patches (tarball this time).

Malcolm
--
BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

http://bbwin.sourceforge.net
http://xymon.sourceforge.net