[Xymon] How to compact the status webpages of xymon

David Hickman dh at prospectsoft.com
Thu Jan 19 13:56:42 CET 2012

I have experience of doing that and it's do-able.  The version of xymon that I was running (4.3.5) had formatting that was in-line with the HTML but using the CSS !important tag seems to override this quite well.  For example to change the colour of the server names (as I was giving the status pages a white background) I used:

/* OVERRIDE server names and other titles */
td font span {
	color: #000000 !important;
}

Good luck!