[Xymon] RRD data variable name limited to 19 characters

ian norfolk inorfolk at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:03:15 CET 2012

All,
Got to the bottom of this problem. My graphs would not display and when I did a rrdtool dump the DS Name is limited yo 19 characters. so you need to truncate the data set names in you graph.cfg files if your variable names are longer that 19 characters in you Devmon messages. Cheers, ian.> From: bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net