[Xymon] US Weather/Disaster alert data ?

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Jan 11 22:34:55 CET 2012

Back about 10 years ago, in the rolling blackout era here, I wrote up a
script to check the Calif ISO status page for any upcoming events. Can't
find a working link at deadcat.net, but the text of the script is at

http://support.bb4.com/archive/200210/msg00544.html

*shudder* .. old code. I'm sure the page layout has changed, so it'd need
some tweaks.

There's a state-specific CA EDIS XML feed at
http://edis.oes.ca.gov/index.atom that might be useful for you to read
from.

-jc