[Xymon] Yellow bars under column names

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.com
Mon Feb 20 15:32:39 CET 2012

It seems that Chrome (and looks like IE9 too) honours the HTML FONT tag around the link text, which overrides the css:

<A HREF="/xymon-cgi/columndoc.sh?bbd"><FONT COLOR="#87a9e5" SIZE="-1"><B>bbd</B></FONT></A>

The styling should really be done with css alone otherwise we will get these inconsistencies between browsers. I seem to recall we've had conversations about this kind of thing on the list before.

Malcolm
--
BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

http://bbwin.sourceforge.net
http://xymon.sourceforge.net