[Xymon] Yellow bars under column names

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.com
Mon Feb 20 15:13:05 CET 2012

I get the same effect in IE8. This is correct behaviour based on the contents of xymonbody.css:

a:link { color: #00FFAA; text-decoration: underline; }
a:visited { color: #FFFF44; text-decoration: underline; }

This should make all hyperlinks green unless they have been visited, in which case they are yellow.

If you want to change this, edit ~xymon/server/www/gifs/xymonbody.css.

For example:

a:link { color: #87a9e5; text-decoration: underline; }
a:visited { color: #87a9e5; text-decoration: underline; }

or

a:link { text-decoration: none; }
a:visited { text-decoration: none; }

Malcolm
--
BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

http://bbwin.sourceforge.net
http://xymon.sourceforge.net