[Xymon] Blog entry about Big Brother

LOZOVSKY, DANIEL L dl1025 at att.com
Mon Feb 6 19:38:14 CET 2012

Sean,

I looked at your resume and it is very impressive to say the least.  I am more than willing to submit it to ATT if you like.  I do not know if you are willing to relocate, but if you are interested please let me know.

The other thing that you mentioned is that you worked on BB for the cloud, I see that Quest has a service now called onDemand which is very cheap compared to GFI, labtech and the like.

I was thinking of putting together this type of service for Xymon.  It is a very big market for MSPs and could be very lucrative to say the least.  What Xymon is missing which the other ones have are remote control functionality, anti-virus, etc.  But, I think this could be added.  It might be a nice market to go far.  If Xymon can offer this type of service and charge much less than the other ones, I am sure it will be a bigger hit then it is now.