[Xymon] Custom Server Rules for analysis.cfg

Michael Burger Mike.Burger at FreedomMortgage.com
Fri Dec 21 16:17:13 CET 2012

Yup...I define the hosts in different subpage groupings.

My home page lists strictly pages, each page lists the subpages, and the
subpages list the hosts contained within.

This would likely also allow me to have different (sub)pages list the
same hosts, but with different columns displayed. I haven't tried
monkeying around with that level of configuration, though.

--

Mike Burger

AIX Administrator

  <http://freedomhome.fhmc.local/intranet/main.jsp>

Phone (317) 537-3680, Fax (317) 537-4680, Cell (317) 797-2040

E-mail:  Mike.Burger at FreedomMortgage.com
<mailto:Anthony.House at freedommortgage.com>

"Once word leaks out that a pirate's gone soft, people begin to disobey
you and then it's nothing but work, work, work, all the time."
--Westley/The Dread Pirate Roberts