[Xymon] Xymon web interface missing?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Dec 20 18:17:25 CET 2012

Default xymon-hosts.cfg should include the server itself.  Even if it is
blank, I expect it would work and just have zero hosts output (it would
include the HTML above and below it).

I can't say I know what those errors mean but I know just after
./configure.server && make && make install you can can start Xymon with the
config entered from ./configure.server

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343