[Xymon] Please cut-and-paste text, do not post screenshots (Re: Monitoring HTTPS sites)

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Dec 20 17:45:42 CET 2012

Hi,

On 20-12-2012 16:26, Jewel Makda wrote:
> When I run build/ssl.h is says:

[large screenshot image snipped]

please - do not post large screenshot images to the mailing list if you
can avoid it. Cut-and-paste of the text provides the same information
using far less ressources.

There are almost 1000 members on the mailing list, sending a couple
hundred kB to all of them does generate quite a bit of traffic.

The list has a limit of 40 kB per posting, anything above that requires
manual approval, meaning your post is delayed. I will usually accept a
single mail if it isn't too large, but 200+ kB triggers my BOFH mentality.