[Xymon] Monitoring HTTPS sites

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Dec 20 16:28:03 CET 2012

Did you do what it told you to do? Include -sslinclude and -ssllib in the configure command?

From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Jewel Makda
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:26 AM
To: xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Monitoring HTTPS sites

When I run build/ssl.h is says:
[cid:image001.png at 01CDDE94.4F661A70]

Jewel
On 12/19/2012 5:09 PM, Novosielski, Ryan wrote:

It's been a little while since I built this thing, and I remember

having similar annoying problems, but I believe there's a log

somewhere in there that you can look at to see what failed,

specifically. Sometimes it's missing a header file for some reason

which is really there.

You can look at build/ssl.sh to see what it is doing when it fails.

Run it first so you can know what output to look for in the file.