[Xymon] Generate page with specific graphs for all hosts?

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at IT-Eckert.de
Tue Dec 18 22:41:00 CET 2012

I hacked up something like this for the network traffic graphs -- adjusting to any other graph should be easy. No bells and whistles, just a static filter for the hosts of interest .

IIRC I used 'xymonpage.cgi' to wrap up generated links to 'showgraph.cgi'.

I'll check if I can bring it in shape for sharing if desired.

Thomas