[Xymon] holiday as planned downtime

Claessens Jurgen Jurgen.Claessens at cegeka.be
Tue Dec 11 11:29:28 CET 2012

Hello all,

In order to see if the 4.3.10 would solve my problem regarding this I performed an upgrade, only to find that it's still the same issue.
Is this feature not enabled?
The way Henrik describes it, is exactly what I'm after. Ay help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards, Vriendelijke groeten

Jurgen Claessens