[Xymon] Perl client without xymon client. (OPEN)

Deiss, Mark Mark.Deiss at xerox.com
Thu Aug 9 15:54:26 CEST 2012

You could investigate using Big Sister as a client. It's been a few years since I used it. It ~was Perl based and ~was compatible with Big Brother/port 1984 transmission/BB messaging format at the time.

I think it is safe to mention it now; in the past, Mr. Croteau and Mr. MacGuire would throw thunderbolts from Mount BB.