[Xymon] Custom test- stats graphs and verbose text displayed onone page?

Betsy Schwartz betsy.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:37:48 CEST 2012

I'm *most* of the way there but stuck on the last piece. My goal was
to take my stats  that look like this:

 Total : 331539
 Success : 323057
 Temp_Errors : 203
 Other_Errors : 8276
 Total_Errors : 8479
 Percent_Failure : 2.56%

and make an *additional* separate graph plotting types of errors
against total errors (as when I use just one graph, success is so
large that the errors are a blur along the X axis.)

I've defined the graph in graphs.cfg, and added it in hosts.cfg like so:

10.1.2.3    myhost.example.com  # TRENDS:*,ABC,abcstats,abcerror

However the graph is not showing up in trends or anywhere else.
Trends does show ABC and abcstats, and I can see the abcerror graph
when I manually enter this link:

http://xymon.example.com/xymon-cgi/showgraph.sh?host=myhost.example.com.com&service=abcerror&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&first=1&count=1&disp=myhost.example.com&graph_start=1343846492&graph_end=1344019292&action=menu

So now all I need to do is to get it *somewhere* where people can see
it. On the TRENDS page, or better yet on the ABC test page .

thanks Betsy