[Xymon] Multiplicated Background-gif after update to 4.3.5

Root, Paul Paul.Root at centurylink.com
Wed Sep 28 15:04:59 CEST 2011

My experience is that that's a web page that isn't getting updated.

I believe I found that to be a problem with environment variables in my tasks.cfg file. Maybe with xymonnet?
Oh, I remember. I had this on my proxy servers (they also server as backup on port 1985). So I have to have
XYMONDPORT=1985 in the command line before xymonnet and xymonnet-again.sh. Prior to the new names, it was BBPORT.

Check that all the proper processes are running and talking.

You did run the bbcmd build/upgrade430.sh before the install right?

Have you done any editing of the tasks.cfg file?

Paul Root    - Engineer III  - Qwest is now CenturyLink