[Xymon] Xymon is not sending e-mail alerts

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Sep 27 07:07:00 CEST 2011

Check under the info dot for servers you expect alerts from and make
sure Xymon still see that it should send alerts.

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.