[Xymon] Xymon Digest, Vol 8, Issue 20

Alex Levin alevin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 00:17:14 CEST 2011

Yanni,

You need to include xymon-apache.conf file in your httpd.conf, it's
location depends on the system you are using and  on how the Apache
server was installed ( from repository or compiled )
  but before  - make sure that  xymonpasswd  ( and probably
xymongroups ) files are created. ( read the config file :) )

Actually -  it is a good idea to understand syntax of Apache config
files (  at least check directives used in xymon config on
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ ) ...

Also, I have some notes on installing xymon in AWS ( amazon ) cloud
that could be useful for you -
http://www.abristech.net/2011/09/xymon-monitoring-from-cloud.html  as
well

--