[Xymon] TS - NTP testing

d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com d.tom.schmitt at L-3com.com
Mon Sep 12 22:29:33 CEST 2011

Is there a way to select the NTP variance information from each server?

I know there is a line at the top of the CPU icon for Linux that says:
"System clock is 0 seconds off"

I cannot find an equivalent in the Windows client info - we use the BB
client currently but I have the BBwin client on my PC and do not see any
NTP information.

We need a report that will show how our NTP services are doing.  We have
the BBwin client running on most of our Windows servers.

Thanks,

Tom Schmitt

Senior IT Staff - R&D

L-3 Communication Systems West