[Xymon] Unable to view xymon web pages

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Sep 7 21:05:33 CEST 2011

The user:group running httpd doesn't have permissions to /var/lib/hobbit/www
I expect.

name -i /var/lib/hobbit/www

Debian uses nobody for httpd, I think, so "nobody" needs to execute those
directories and read to bb.html and such.

Easiest way is to have Xymon run with the apache user, or create a group
that the two share, etc.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343