[Xymon] PCI Compliance

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Sat Sep 3 07:54:16 CEST 2011

I have use Mcafee's tool.  There seems to be way too many nit picky things
for green and red a test would be megabytes in size with hundreds of
different things to check for.

The official checks may be smaller, but I am not sure what would go up/down
in terms of compliance.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Sep 3, 2011 1:49 AM, "Andrew Clarke" <Andrew.Clarke at bccit.co.uk> wrote:
> Has anyone done any work on PCI DSS compliance (for companies that take &
store credit card details)?

> If so, have you found an internal PCI Compliance Checker that can be
integrated into Xymon, providing red/green status?

> Alternatively, does anyone have any WMI scripts that pass their output to
Xymon that I could hack around?

http://www.bccit.co.uk/topic_of_the_month>

BCC web site www.bccit.co.uk/legal<http://www.bccit.co.uk/legal>