[Xymon] [Bbwin-help] BBWin in central mode

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.com
Fri Oct 21 17:10:59 CEST 2011

Hi Neil,

----- Original Message -----
From: Neil Simmonds
Sent: 10/21/11 03:27 PM
To: bbwin-help at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bbwin-help] BBWin in central mode

 Hi all, I am running BBWin in central mode on all my Windows servers however I have noticed that alerts for log messages only show for 30 minutes. I'd like to change this to 2 hours but can't seem to find a way to do this when in central mode. Can anyone point me in the right direction.  In central mode, this is controlled by the Xymon server. However, I can't remember where this is configured. CC'ing the Xymon mailing list.

 Regards,

 Malcolm
--
 BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

 http://bbwin.sourceforge.net
 http://xymon.sourceforge.net