[Xymon] Xymon Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15

Yanni y.goudetsidis at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 15:58:10 CEST 2011

​​Hi Jeremy

The reason I am using /opt/xymon is because I thought it would be a good idea to
keep everything related to xymon inside
/opt so that I will not have to look into different directories when I am
looking for any xymon files.

Please see the outputs below. I excluded the commented lines that contained the
words 'include' and 'Alias' from the outputs.

Output of:grep -i "alias" /etc/httpd/conf/*.conf

Alias /icons/ "/var/www/icons/"
Alias /error/ "/var/www/error/"
LoadModule authn_alias_module modules/mod_authn_alias.so
LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
LoadModule alias_module modules/mod_alias.so

Alias /icons/ "/var/www/icons/"

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"

Alias /error/ "/var/www/error/"

Output of:  grep -i "include" /etc/httpd/conf/*.conf

LoadModule include_module modules/mod_include.so
Include conf.d/*.conf

AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .shtml

<IfModule mod_include.c>
        Options IncludesNoExec
        AddOutputFilter Includes html

I will try what you suggested. I will remove the content of xymon-apache.conf
from httpd.cond and then I will add
an 'include' line in httpd.conf like this:

Include /opt/xymon/server/etc/xymon-apache.conf

I will try that and report back.

Many thanks
Yanni