[Xymon] NTP service graph broken

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Tue Oct 18 04:58:21 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:48 PM, Jeremy Laidman
<jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au> wrote:
> I can't get my NTP service page to show a graph.

I created a new entry in graphs.cfg for "[ntp]" and it worked.  But
I'm still a bit confused.  Has something changed in the code to remove
ntpstat, and perhaps the default graphs.cfg wasn't adjusted to match?
Should TEST2RRD be changed to have "time=ntp" (instead of
"time=ntpstat") or just plain "ntp"?

I'm guessing that I need to keep "GRAPHS=ntpstat" to keep the graph on
the trends page because the RRD file is still called ntpstat.rrd.

Cheers
Jeremy