[Xymon] Trends page - Premature end of scriptheaders: svcstatus.sh

netz-haut - stephan seitz s.seitz at netz-haut.de
Thu Oct 13 16:30:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

"Premature end of script headers" usually indicates the absence of a content-type header. The error could be a result of your particular cgi configuration.
Anyway, you could verify this issue by simply adding

echo "Content-type: text/html"
echo ""

to the respective .sh script. Just get sure these lines are inserted before any other output is generated. If this solves your issue, you might want to
read the documentation of your cgi implementation, if (and how) this can be fixed at cgi level.

Cheers,
Stephan