[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.5 released

Tom Shimada tcomtom at me.com
Wed Oct 12 09:57:24 CEST 2011

Hi Vernon,

Thanks for the quick reply!!

Yes, this does help but later today I was able to figure out how to output the
graphs strictly using rrdtool.

I do like the idea though!

But I also need to add a custom graph for apache.
The client wants an apache log report and i'm trying to
pull that info and display it.

Also, would you know how to set an alert when there is no http request
for over 10 minutes?  I'm having trouble finding out how to do this.
I see some plug-ins for nagios, but I'm not familiar with it.

Thanks in advance!
Tom