[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.5 released

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 00:18:20 CEST 2011

Hi Tom

We encountered a similar situation some time back, where we only wanted to
provide specific views to specific groups.
The easiest way of doing that, is to create another Xymon page per "view".
On that page, you have duplicates hosts entries of the servers you want them
to see, and use group-only to list the tests that will be visible to the
group.

You then use the security features of Apache to limit the group's access to
that page only.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Vernon