[Xymon] FYI: Xymon FaceBook organization created

T.J. Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 03:08:02 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Henrik Størner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
>>> Don't know who did it but this is a good move to promote Xymon.
>>>
>>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Xymon/136355573099613?sk=info
>>>
>>> Did I miss this  announcement here ?
>>>
>> No one did it, as far as I know. These things create themselves if they
>> are mentioned somewhere in people's profiles.
>
> Spooky ...

On second thought, beside being spooky, this FB xymon is not trusted.

I clicked on "Like" too quick and asking folks here to do the same, my apology.

if the FB xymon organization is not setup by anymore we know on this
mailing list,
then community or Henrik don't have control on FB xymon content.
This could be a potential problem !

tj

> Regards,
> Henrik (who doesn't have a Facebook profile ...)

T.J. Yang