[Xymon] Handling donations (especially commercial ones)

Cami camis at mweb.co.za
Thu Oct 6 07:47:40 CEST 2011

On 2011/10/05 11:14 PM, Henrik Størner wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been contacted off-list by a long-time Xymon user, who had some
> thoughts about how companies can help the Xymon project along by
> donating some money to the project.

While this is something that certain i can persue from my end,
i would like to bring up the topic / discussion about:
donations for features/milestones/(insert favourite "WANTED" word here)

For example, I know from a large business perspective, our company
would pay for "more effort" to be put into built in "views" or
authentication based permissions from within Xymon without having
to jump through Apache hoops.

To be more specific, we have many external clients that we would
like to give access to their own subpage which hosts all their
servers so that they can view it without having access to all the
other hosts / pages beneath it.

That is the type of thing i can see large companies more eager
to get involved with but its just "another idea" ;)

Cheers