[Xymon] Solaris X86 xymon configure problems

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:22:15 CET 2011

My recollection from compiling is that neither was necessary. I'd at least put back the system directories before you get a surprise down the road.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Nov 30, 2011 6:13, Keelie <keelie_ryan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi

Thanks for all your help. I have now resolved my issues. I did a find & replace to replace all hard coded /usr/ccs with /usr/local & I moved /usr/ccs/bin & /usr/ccs/lib out the way.

Regards

Keelie

Sent from my iPhone

Xymon at xymon.com