[Xymon] XymonQV v0.3.0

Darrik Mazey darrik.lists at darmasoft.com
Sun Nov 13 04:13:43 CET 2011

Greetings all!

Sorry to spam the list with announcements, but development has been
rapid.  I'm trying to limit announcements to large releases with added
value features.

v0.3.0 includes:

+ an initial aggregated host view
+ drilldown to per-host tests view
+ support for Acked By, Acked Time, etc, from appfeed.sh
+ support for filter=page=your_page

Known Issues:

- Unfortunately, appfeed.sh offers a lot of information that parsing the
non-green view does not, so extra alert acknowledgment info is missing
in html parsing.  (Good reason to upgrade.)
- Landscape mode doesn't look so good.
- lacking support for critical view, except in appfeed-critical.sh

Upcoming:

= Left swipe to acknowledge alert
= Landscape mode cleanup
= Notifications if enough people would like such

Hope you guys find this useful.

I recognize that this is the xymon-users list, so if these announcements
are unwelcomed, please let me know, and I will desist immediately.
Development issues that affect both Xymon and XymonQV seem appropriate
to this list, but please send bug reports for XymonQV directly to me
(android at darmasoft.com) to keep that clutter off list.

Cheers,
Darrik

--