[Xymon] XymonQV v0.2.0 with support for appfeed.sh

Rense Roskam Rense at multiscan.nl
Thu Nov 10 12:42:38 CET 2011

I'm using 4.3.5 and the app was working for me without the appfeed.sh files in my Xymon.
At first I had problems with the app because I'm running Xymon from a sub directory (http://ip/xymon:82/) so it was searching for http://ip:82/xymon/xymon-cgi/ instead of http://ip:82/xymon-cgi/ but that was an easy fix in apache by using a redirect.
Now I dropped the files in my Xymon after building them and the app starts giving the error circular connection from appfeed.sh and it can't update anymore.
If I type the url http://ip:82/xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh it does show me the feed.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Rense Roskam