[Xymon] XymonQV v0.2.0 with support for appfeed.sh

Darrik Mazey darrik.lists at darmasoft.com
Mon Nov 7 18:47:26 CET 2011

Of note:  the debug log will never contain any access credentials.  It
will however contain data of the various servers and tests, so if this
is considered too sensitive to send me, please do not!  I encourage you
to sift through the debug log the first time and at least reassure
yourself that you're not mistakenly sending me something you would
really rather not. ;)

Darrik

--
Darrik Mazey