[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:06:10 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 16:18, Darrik Mazey <darrik.lists at darmasoft.com> wrote:
> On 11/02/2011 11:18 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
>
>> I can't get my own server to work, though.  There are no errors - just
>> saying it is black.  I triple checked my login credentials (it is HTTP
>> auth, is that what it expects)?
>
> What version of xymon are you running?  And what version of XymonQV?

I'm seeing the same with 4.3.0 (default with Ubuntu 11.04). The only
thing in the web server log is a request for /bb2.html. No
authentication is configured, or required. I'm in the process of
upgrading to 4.3.5 to see if that fixes the problem (though it's wiped
my Xymon settings and history, so it may be a few hours before I get a
chance to report).

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
        doesn't become a monster.                  Friedrich Nietzsche