[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Nov 2 16:18:53 CET 2011

I figured out that you can't just check it/uncheck it to take it off.
You must check it, back out (maybe refresh is required here) and then
uncheck it for it to work.

I can't get my own server to work, though.  There are no errors - just
saying it is black.  I triple checked my login credentials (it is HTTP
auth, is that what it expects)?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343