[Xymon] Android 2.2 App

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Nov 2 14:52:32 CET 2011

About time!  Thank you for coming out with a developed Android application!

I tried the default www.xymon.org and kept getting black (though the
last update time stamp was updating).  Also did it with xymon.com.  It
also fails on my own Xymon server, it's 4.2.3.  I can browse to the
Xymon pages with the browser just fine.  I am using Wifi on a Droid
Pro running 2.3.3.

I think it may be using HTTPS/SSL based on the errors that pop up for
a quick second.  I could be wrong.  The SSL option is unchecked in
settings.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343