[Xymon] http test question

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Nov 1 15:36:43 CET 2011

You will also have to deal with the purple that will result if you don't
keep reporting the test to the server.
Steve

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM, Taylor Lewick
<tlewick at tradebotsystems.com>wrote:

> According to the docs, the NKTIME controls when the alert is displayed on
> the webpage, but I don’t think it keeps the test from running.  I’d like to
> be able to tell the test to run only once or twice.  I’m guessing I’ll need
> to just write a custom script and control it via cron or the ext and xymon
> framework…****
>
> ** **

If they give you ruled paper, write the other way. -Juan Ramon Jimenez,
poet, Nobel Prize in literature (1881-1958)

Truth never damages a cause that is just. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
(1869-1948)